Handwoven by artisans in Africa to resemble the gourds traditionally used for grain storage or water carrying, these baskets provide a delightful element of perfect inconsistency with their unstructured shapes. Each piece is one of a kind for your space with various sizes and patterns to choose from. They look best when grouped in threes or fives. Add a luxurious and eclectic look to any space.
- Mini: 9.5"-11"H approximately
- Medium: 13"-16"H approximately
- Origin: Zimbabwe
- Materials: Ilala Palm
Colors: Natural, Cocoa
- Sizing is approximate.
- Variations between items received and images shown will occur as no two baskets are exactly alike.
- Each is one-of-a-kind and possesses its own unique personality.
- If you're interested in an all natural basket or patterned basket specifically, please email us.