A simple, versatile stool, designed to function as both accent and traditional seating. Its simple silhouette belies intricate construction, with 10 through-tenon joints used in the piece. The vegetable-tanned leather is from a family-run Italian tannery and will patina with age. Please note that we make each piece by hand, and every tree is different, so you’ll see slight variations in color and pattern. These aren’t machine made, and we use solid wood, not veneer or engineered wood!
- Overall Dimensions: 16"W x 16"D x 17.75"H
- Solid White Oak
- Available Stain Colors: Sienna, Nude
- Available Leather Colors: Brown Umber, Natural
100% Full-grain vegetable-tanned leather that will patina with time and use
- Our tenna oil finish is resistant to spills and stains and will sustain for years with proper maintenance. Our pieces have been used in a variety of hospitality settings from hotels to retail spaces.
- Handcrafted exclusively with traditional joinery. No nails or screws.
- Ships to the continental US only via white glove delivery.
- Learn more about our makers at Sun at Six.
Please enquiry with a quote for in stock availability & shipping rates.