Palus has an exaggerated weave of marled wool that is felted then twisted at varying weights for rich texture underfoot, like the gravelly terrain of a mountain. Solid and substantial yet cloud-soft, the rug has a thin accent thread running through its generous turnover. This collection is a collaboration with House of Grey, who is renowned for her quietly understated aesthetic and holistic approach to design.
- Chalk with Eucalyptus line
- 100% Wool Weft / 100% Cotton Warp
- Construction: Hand woven flat weave
- End finish: One end with 2 3/4" turnover & other end with 5 7/8" turnover and contrasting stripe through centre
- Height: 7/8"
- Handmade in India under Fair Trade standards
- Custom sizes available | please enquire | approx 14 weeks
- Rug pad recommended
About the Company:
Our rugs are handmade by true artisans, keeping an ancient lineage of craftsmanship alive. We are a truly sustainable company — for the good of the world we live in and all who journey with us. We hope to inspire a more natural pace of life with products that are gentle to the senses and kinder to the environment. As the first American and Australian rug maker to achieve B Corp status, we practice ethical living in all we do.