The wide paneled Plume Bed is modeled after our Plume Chair. The Plume Bed is both simple and memorable with its plume joint detailing. Please note that we make each piece by hand, and every tree is different, so you’ll see slight variations in color and pattern. These aren’t machine made, and we use solid wood, not veneer or engineered wood!
- Overall Dimensions:
Queen: 63.75"W x 89.25"D x 35"H
King: 80"W x 89.50”D x 35”H
- Solid White Oak with Steel bed slats
- Available Stain Colors: Sienna, Nude, Black
- Our bed slat system is designed to support innerspring mattresses. Specialty mattresses such as memory foam and pocket coil may require additional support such as a bunkie board.
- Our tenna oil finish is resistant to spills and stains and will sustain for years with proper maintenance. Our pieces have been used in a variety of hospitality settings from hotels to retail spaces.
- Handcrafted exclusively with traditional joinery. No nails or screws.
- Ships to the continental US only via white glove delivery.
Breaks down for shipping, moving through tight stairwells and doorways
- Learn more about our makers at Sun at Six.
Please enquiry with a quote for in stock availability & shipping rates.